Change Request Review Criteria
All requests will be weighed against these criteria, based on best practices in website development.
The following criteria will be used when making decisions about requested changes and additions to the Chico State home page and top level pages.
- Does the change entail a major structural or design change to pages or the site as a whole?
- Does the change entail major structural or organizational changes within the Web Content Management System (WCMS)?
- Does the change positively or negatively affect the end user experience?
- Does the change positively or negatively affect the Section 508 accessibility of information?
- Is the change consistent with standard Web best practices with regard to coding, usability, and accessibility?
- Does the change meet with campus Web editorial standards?
- Does the change fit with the overall branding, message, and tone (visually and editorially) of the current site?
- Does the change affect multiple units or departments?