Last Updated Fall 2016
We offer a diverse variety of therapy and support groups to meet your needs. All of our groups are led by experienced counselors. Please click on the link below for a complete listing of our current group offerings. By participating in group counseling you may benefit from the mutual support and feedback you get from meeting with a small group of individuals who have similar concerns. Group counseling also provides the opportunity to practice new behaviors and assert yourself in ways that might not be possible in individual counseling. In fact, most research has shown group counseling to be equal to or more effective to individual treatment.
Groups that will be offered this semester:
- List of Counseling Center Groups (pdf)
- Tuesday CARE Group (pdf)
- Tuesday Mens Group (pdf)
- Wednesday Better Relationships (pdf)
- Wednesday Rainbow Suspenders (pdf)
- Wednesday Family Issues (pdf)
- Thursday Better Relationships (pdf)
- Thursday Prisms (pdf)
- Friday Manage Your Moods (pdf)
- Friday First in Line 1st Generation (pdf)
Groups that have been postponed or closed for this semester:
Most of the groups listed below will be offered next semester. For detailed information about each group, click on the link below.