Resources & Partnerships
Pavement Preservation Task Groups
Western Pavement Preservation Partnership
- Partnership between Caltrans, Nevada, Washington and Hawaii DOT’s. Other western states will be added.
- Provides a partnering forum for promoting effective pavement preservation.
- Provides funds for workshops and training, for special studies, and practical research.
- Provides a means to share technologies of mutual interest.
- Provide funds for a multi-day annual workshop for discussion and exchange of information and knowledge about each state's pavement preservation program
- Provide a means to define, support and share technology of mutual interest
- Provide funds for formal training presentations during the annual workshop
- Provide funds for management support of WPPP
- Provide funds for special studies, investigations, research and training