Seminars and Workshops
CP2 CENTER WORKSHOPS
One or two-day seminars and/or practical workshops will be scheduled on a routine basis around the state. Topics include any of the following:
- Pavement preservation techniques
- Strategy selection for flexible and rigid pavements
- Benefits of pavement preservation
- Integrating pavement preservation into pavement management
- Cost effectiveness of pavement preservation
- Others on demand such as asphalt rubber and terminal blends
TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER PROGRAM
The Technology Transfer Program provides training, workshops, conferences, technical assistance and information resources in the transportation-related areas of planning and policy, traffic engineering, project development, infrastructure design and maintenance, safety, environmental issues, railroad and aviation. The Technology Transfer Program is a division of the Institute of Transportation Studies at the University of California, Berkeley.
Please check back frequently for more information on planned seminars or workshops.