Graphic Design & Web Services provides complete technical and design services for campus web and print publication needs. Professional collaboration between the two units can integrate campus branding and your individual message into a full marketing package.
Web Services provides charge-back services for a variety of web and e-mail-related projects. This includes up-to-date custom designs, moving sites into the University templates in the Web Content Management System (WCMS), site structure evaluations, and updates or maintenance of existing sites.
Graphic Design Services provides charge-back services for the design and production of marketing, recruitment, advancement, and promotional materials including newsletters, magazines, displays for exhibits, and posters.
Graphic Design & Web Services
- Complete web and print solutions
- Graphic design for publications (brochures, newsletters, magazines, etc), posters, cards, invitations
- Displays and exhibits design
- Design and development for custom and template-based websites
- Maintenance and update service for existing websites
- Recommendations on accessibility, usability, and site structure
- Campus web templates
- Information on DIY website development and campus policies