Degree Audit Programming
Degree Audit Programming works behind the scenes to ensure students, staff and faculty have timely and accurate information regarding student progress towards program completion by providing technical tools for student success.
Degree Audit Programming:
- Programs majors, minors, general education and credential programs into the Degree Progress Report (DPR) and provides yearly maintenance and updates.
- Programming and yearly maintenance for the Smart Planner.
- Creates and maintains transfer credit rules to automate the correct equivalency of transfer work based on articulation in ASSIST.
- Provides support, training and documentation to staff and faculty regarding the use of the above products in addition to Advisor Requests and Academic Communications (ARRC) and Advisor Notes.
- Supports upgrades, patches, tests and troubleshoots modifications.
- Assists the curriculum committee, providing recommendations to campus stakeholders of the impact of curricular change to the DPR and Smart Planner.
To obtain security to access the Degree Progress Report and/or Smart Planner visit Information Security website.
Smart Planner is Live!
Degree Audit Programming has made Smart Planner available to all majors and minors for catalog years 2013 and beyond. The tool is available to students and advisors in these colleges.
Programming for the 2016-2017 catalog year will begin shortly and is expected to be available prior to Summer Orientation.
For more information, visit our Smart Planner Introduction page.
Catalog Build News
The Degree Progress Report build for the 2015-2016 catalog year was completed in time for Summer Orientation! It is now available for student and advisor use.
We anticipate beginning to work on the 2016-2017 catalog build in March.