Diversity Resource Guide
The information within these pages provides you with an introduction to the people who, places that, and things which may be of interest and assistance to you. Not in any way intended to be exhaustive or definitive, the directory offers but a small sample of the plethora of campus and community resources available to you.
Download the Chico State Diversity Resource Guide (pdf).
You can also download the specific sections of the guide that might be of particular interest to you:
- Asian/Pacific American Resources (pdf)
- Black/African American Resources (pdf)
- People with Disabilities Resources (pdf)
- Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgender Resources (pdf)
- Jewish Resources (pdf)
- Latino/Latina American Resources (pdf)
- Native American Resources (pdf)
- Veteran Resources (pdf)
- CSU, Chico's Diversity Hallmarks Timeline and Community Data (pdf)
If there are resources that should be updated or included, please contact the Office of Diversity at 530-898-4764 or email@example.com.
View welcome videos from the President of California State University, Chico, Paul Zingg and from the Director of Diversity Programs, Tray Robinson.