Yes. PM-10 and ozone are exceeded in the Chico area.
72) How often?
73) What stationary sources on campus emit toxic air pollutants?
74) How much air pollution does your campus generate annually?
75) What are the most common pollutants?
76) Has your campus initiated programs to reduce air pollutants form
77) What kinds of ozone-depleting compounds are used on campus and
what are the sources?
78) Are any programs in place to recapture ozone-depleting compounds
or find safer alternatives?
Procurement Policies Transportation Campus Growth and Design Research Activities Investment Policies Business Ties
Environmental Education and Literacy Job Placement and Environmental Careers Home