Employee Assistance Program
The employee assistance program (EAP) is designed to provide professional assistance to state faculty, staff and their families (dependents and permanent household members) in assessing and resolving personal problems that may be affecting well-being or job performance.
LifeMatters (by Empathia)
- 24/7 telephone assessment/counseling (800-367-7474)
- Access to mylifematters.com (enter password: csuchico)
- 3 free in-person counseling sessions with a local counselor
- Work/life resources and referrals
- Financial consultation with a certified financial counselor
- Legal consultation with an attorney
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Access to Spanish-speaking counselors
- And more…
Empathia is here!
Empathia offers CSU, Chico employees new services.
Calendar of Courses
Caregiver Support Group - May 12th
- Internet Information for Parents - 5/14/2015 10-11AM (Live)
- Succeeding Through Kindness (Pre-Recorded)
- Making Good Decisions Under Pressure (Pre-Recorded)