Employee Assistance Program
The employee assistance program (EAP) is designed to provide professional assistance to state faculty, staff and their families (dependents and permanent household members) in assessing and resolving personal problems that may be affecting well-being or job performance.
LifeMatters (by Empathia)
- 24/7 telephone assessment/counseling (800-367-7474)
- Access to mylifematters.com (enter password: csuchico)
- 3 free in-person counseling sessions with a local counselor
- Work/life resources and referrals
- Financial consultation with a certified financial counselor
- Legal consultation with an attorney
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Access to Spanish-speaking counselors
- And more…
Calendar of Courses
Survival Skills for the Single Parent - (Live Webinar)
- This webinar offers a basic discussion of the difficulties of raising children alone. Techniques for caring for your children's needs while still having time for you and your needs will be covered. We will review how to enjoy life even if it has become different than you had expected. Register or please check our WorkLife Balance Webinar archives the month after this live webinar is complete.