MyLifeMatters by Empathia
You don't have to wait. Call 1-800-367-7474 or go to mylifematters.com now for assistance.
Employee Assistance Program
The employee assistance program (EAP) is designed to provide professional assistance to state faculty, staff and their families (dependents and permanent household members) in assessing and resolving personal problems that may be affecting well-being or job performance.
- Effective January 1, 2014, the campus is contracting with a new vendor—Empathia—for our (state) employee assistance program.
- As of July 1, 2014 we are no longer contracting counseling services with Dr. Mike Shuell. Contact Beverly Gentry for information on alternate services available.
LifeMatters by Empathia
- 24/7 telephone assessment/counseling (800-367-7474)
- Access to mylifematters.com (enter password: csuchico)
- 3 free in-person counseling sessions with a local counselor
- Work/life resources and referrals
- Financial consultation with a certified financial counselor
- Legal consultation with an attorney
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Access to Spanish-speaking counselors
- And more…