Employee Assistance Program
The employee assistance program (EAP) is designed to provide professional assistance to state faculty, staff and their families (dependents and permanent household members) in assessing and resolving personal problems that may be affecting well-being or job performance.
LifeMatters (by Empathia)
- 24/7 telephone assessment/counseling (800-367-7474)
- Access to mylifematters.com (enter password: csuchico)
- 3 free in-person counseling sessions with a local counselor
- Work/life resources and referrals
- Financial consultation with a certified financial counselor
- Legal consultation with an attorney
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Access to Spanish-speaking counselors
- And more…
Domestic Violence: How LifeMatters
Empathia is here!
Empathia offers CSU, Chico employees new services.
Calendar of Courses
Autism - Thursday March 12th 10-11am
This informative webinar will discuss what autism is and how it affects a child's development and behavior. Parents will learn how to cope and to properly care for a child with autism so that they can grow up to lead healthy and productive lives.
Register or please check our WorkLife Balance Webinar archives the month after this live webinar is complete.