Engineering is not merely knowing and being knowledgeable, like a walking encyclopedia; engineering is not merely analysis; engineering is not merely the possession of the capacity to get elegant solutions to non-existent engineering problems; engineering is practicing the art of the organized forcing of technological change ... Engineers operate at the interface between science and society ...
– Gordon S. Brown (1907 - 1996)
- Mike Ward, Dean, Professor of Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering
- Ben Juliano, Associate Dean, Professor of Computer Science
- Jerry Hight, Assistant Dean, Director of Advancement
- Gale Carrillo, Administrative Analyst/Specialist
- Elbert Chan, Systems Analyst, ECC Computing Services
- Steve Eckart, Technician, Electro-Mechanical III
- Dave Gislon, Technician, Electro-Mechanical II
- Mandy Rilinger, Administrative Support Coordinator
- Hope Shapiro, Advancement Associate
- Margaret Stoner, Administrative Support Coordinator
- Scott Vanni, Equipment Technician II, Mechanical
- Paul Villegas, MESA Programs Director
See Campus Directory listing ...