EECE 484: Power System Distribution and Analysis
EECE 311 (may be taken concurrently)
Power system symmetrical components, fault analysis, transient stability analysis, sequence impedances of transmission systems, and distribution networks.
This course is designed to teach seniors in EECE how modern large power systems perform under contingency situations, including fault, load change and other dynamic conditions.
- Power system symmetrical components
- Fault analysis
- Concept of power system dynamics and stability
- Transient stability analysis
- Sequence impedances of transmission systems
- An overview of power system distribution networks.
- Two hundred minutes a week lecture