English Graduate Student Council
Welcome to the homepage of the English Graduate Student Council.
The EGSC MissionThe purpose of EGSC is to serve as a forum for the discussion of matters pertaining to the welfare of graduate students enrolled in the Department of English at California State University, Chico.
Our goals for the 2014-2015 academic year are:
- To facilitate the academic progress, growth, and excellence of graduate students,
- To improve our resourcefulness in serving between the graduate student body and the Department of English, HFA, and the University,
- To contribute to the recognition and integration of graduate students on campus,
- To foster unity among graduate students within the English Department as well as at California State University, Chico,
- And lastly, to build connections with the organizations and councils of other campuses.
We would like to welcome the incoming EGSC officers:
- Dani Fernandez, President
- Tim Hayes, Vice President-Academic Affairs
- Marty Salgado, Vice President-Social Affairs
- Janette Allen, Secretary
- Tomie Bitton, Treasurer
2013-2014 Logo: Virginia WoolfThis year, Virginia Woolf will be face of EGSC.
Student Spotlight: Marty Salgado and Michael Fitzpatrick
Marty Salgado and Michael Fitzpatrick to represent English Department at statewide research competition.