The following training programs are offered by the Department of EH&S. We use state-of-the-art training technology to provide an enhanced learning environment for campus faculty and staff.
These programs can be tailored to your department needs. We offer safety training on other topics when requested.
- Asbestos Awareness
- Back Injury Prevention
- Bloodborne Pathogens/ Infectious Materials
- Confined Space Entry
- Employee Fire Response Guide
- Ergonomics: Making the Job Fit You!
- Forklift Safety
- General Employee Safety
- Hazard Communication “Employee Right to Know”
- Heat Illness Prevention Guideline" —PDF (3.5M )
- Injury and Illness Prevention
- New Employee Safety Orientation
- Pesticide Safety
- Radiation Safety
- Supervisor Safety Series