Motor Vehicle Use Procedures
As a result of a recent audit by the Chancellor's Office, we have updated and revised several of our Campus procedures related to Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Usage which pertain to all state-owned vehicles.
Pursuant to Chancellor's Office Policy and CSU, Chico Executive Order 691 procedures, all state-owned vehicles must have maintenance, service, and inspections; and each department that has and uses a state-owned vehicle(s) in the conduct of state business must complete and provide the following forms. These forms must be submitted annually:
- Authorization to Drive and Certification
- Motor Vehicle Monthly Inspection Checklist
- State Vehicle Use Tracking Form
- State Vehicle Use Tracking Form (Multiple Vehicles)
- Executive Order 691 - Motor Vehicle Procedures
CSU, Chico policy requires that each employee who drives a private vehicle to conduct official University or State business must be authorized to use such vehicle and provide certification on an annual basis.