"EOP was there for me even before I started my education at Chico State and became more like a family to me than a support service."
– Veronica Coates, School Psychologist
Located within the EOP office, the EOP/SSS computer lab is available at no cost to EOP/SSS students. The computer lab consists of thirteen workstations with Internet access and Microsoft Office, and two laserprinters. Printing is also provided at no cost, but is limited to 10 pages, per student, per day. Lab hours are 8:00 AM through 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
Before entering the lab, please swipe your Chico State ID in the the card reader and pick up a lab pass at the receptionist's desk. If no lab passes are available, you may sign in on the lab waiting list to wait for the next available computer.
- Please print no more than 10 pages.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the lab.
- Please turn off cell phones while using the lab.
- Do not download programs or music on to the computers.
- Please save all files on disk or Flash drive, not on the computer.
- Be courteous and respectful of others. A student with a paper to type will have priority over a student checking e-mail.
- If there are any questions, comments, or problems with the lab computers; please ask for help at the receptionist's desk.