Academic Evaluations facilitates graduation by providing assistance related to community college and university transfer credit, fulfillment of General Education graduation requirements, and processes applications for graduation, and facilitates degree conferral.
Academic Evaluators are available to help students understand:
- General Education and other graduation requirements
- CSU, Chico's academic policies and procedures
- How transfer credit and courses at Chico meet general degree requirements
- The Degree Progress Report that shows completed and outstanding degree requirements
- How to apply for graduation
Spring 2013 Graduates
Academic Evaluations will begin reviewing Spring 2013 graduates on June 17, 2013 and will post degrees and send diplomas during that time for students who have completed all requirements.
If your Degree Progress Report is all green you may check you unofficial transcript in the Portal after June 17th to see if your degree has been awarded.
Dates & Deadlines
June 17-July 11
Evaluations closure to review Spring 2013 semester graduates. See Contact Us for information on time-sensitive requests.
Spring 2013 diplomas are mailed; please allow 3 weeks for delivery. Degree verification is available.
Last day to apply for summer 2013 graduation. Apply here.
Last day to apply for Fall 2014 graduation. Apply here.