Academic Evaluations facilitates graduation by providing assistance related to community college and university transfer credit, fulfillment of General Education graduation requirements, and processes applications for graduation, and facilitates degree conferral.
Academic Evaluators are available to help students understand:
- General Education and other graduation requirements
- CSU, Chico's academic policies and procedures
- How transfer credit and courses at Chico meet general degree requirements
- The Degree Progress Report that shows completed and outstanding degree requirements
- How to apply for graduation
Title IX information
Summer 2014 Grads
Academic Evaluations will begin reviewing Summer 2014 graduates on September 15, 2014. Degrees will be posted and diplomas mailed for students who have completed all requirements once the review process is complete.
You may view your Degree Progress to see if your degree has been awarded.