Student Financial Services (SFIN) is located in Student Services Center room 230. This office combines the departments formerly known as Financial Aid Business Services and Cashier's Office. Student Financial Services serves as cashier for payment of tuition fees, housing charges, and all other university charges. Answers to questions about fee payment deadlines, tuition fee amounts, payment methods, and details about refunds are available here.
Financial aid recipients: SFIN disburses financial aid funds awarded by the Financial Aid and Scholarship Office. Visit this site for information about how your aid will be disbursed, how your university fees and charges are paid by your financial aid, authorization of electronic funds transfer (EFT), requests for repayment of financial aid funds, and more.
- Academic Advising Programs
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)
- Graduate Equity Fellowships and Programs
- Office of Veterans' Affairs
- Student Consumer Information
- Student Employment
- Student Judicial Affairs
- Student Records and Registration
- Title IX: Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence Regulations
- University Housing and Food Service