CSU, Chico President's Scholars Program
The President's Scholars Program is an important part of CSU, Chico's commitment to the recruitment of highly qualified high school seniors, particularly from the North State. Since 1995, the university has offered selective scholarships to students who will enroll as first-time freshmen. In fall 2014, ten $12,000 President's scholarships ($3,000 per year for four years) will be offered to qualified students.
- Fall 2014 admissions application submitted during the months of October or November 2013
- High school GPA of 3.5, and
- 1200 total SAT I Reasoning Test score (includes verbal plus mathematics), or a 27 composite ACT score
How to Apply
- Candidates must submit the online University Scholarship Application by December 15, 2013, and have at least one on-line letter of recommendation submitted on their behalf.
- Note: To qualify for these awards, the candidate must have applied for admission to CSU, Chico no later than November 30, 2013, have met all admissions requirements, and have been accepted.
Selection of the President's scholars will be made by the University Scholarship Committee. If you have additional questions, please contact the Financial Aid and Scholarship Office at 530-898-6451, or e-mail Scholarships@csuchico.edu
- Must enroll full-time (minimum of 12 units) each semester.
- Must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3.