CSU, Chico President's Scholars Program
The President's Scholars Program is an important part of CSU, Chico's commitment to the recruitment of highly qualified high school seniors, particularly from the North State. Since 1995, the university has offered selective scholarships to students who will enroll as first-time freshmen. For fall 2015, $20,000 President's scholarships ($5,000 per year for four years) will be offered to qualified students. Seven President's scholarships will be offered to students in any major, including undeclared. Two will be offered to students in a major in the College of Agriculture.
- Fall 2015 admissions application submitted during the months of October or November 2014
- High school GPA of 3.5, and
- 1200 total SAT I Reasoning Test score (includes verbal plus mathematics), or a 27 composite ACT score
How to Apply
- Candidates must submit the online University Scholarship Application by February 15, 2015, and have at least one on-line letter of recommendation submitted on their behalf.
- Note: To qualify for these awards, the candidate must have applied for admission to CSU, Chico no later than November 30, 2014, have met all admissions requirements, and have been accepted.
Selection of the President's scholars will be made by the University Scholarship Committee and the dean of the College of Agriculture. If you have additional questions, please contact the Financial Aid and Scholarship Office at 530-898-6451, or e-mail Scholarships@csuchico.edu
- Must enroll full-time (minimum of 12 units) each semester.
- Must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3.