Procedures for Advertising of Temporary Faculty Recruitment Pools
The Announcement should contain the following:
- College Name & Dept. seeking applications
- Link to Unit 3 Faculty Application
- Date when application needs to be received for next A/Y consideration (at which time Ad will be deleted from Monday's Campus Announcements, CSU Careers and EDD CalJobs).
- College or Dept’s (whichever way is collected) website address
- What needs to be submitted: (i.e. Letter of Interest, current vitae, a list of courses qualified to teach and wish to be considered for)
- Chico State is an AA/EEO/ADA Employer
- An annual security report for CSU, Chico can be obtained by accessing the following website: http://www.csuchico.edu/up/clery_report.shtml
The College of _(college name and dept. within college)_ is collecting application materials for temporary faculty for teaching opportunities that may be available in the
2012/2013 academic year. If you are interested in being considered for a teaching position during the 2012/2013 academic year, please submit the following to the College of _(college name or dept. name)_, CSU Chico, Chico, CA 95929- (zip)_, on or before (date)__.
- A Letter of Interest
- A current vitae
- A list of courses you believe you are qualified to teach, and for which you wish to be considered
- A Unit 3 Faculty Application for employment. The Unit 3 application can be found at the following location:
For more information please refer to the website: (college or dept. website). For information about specific courses offered, please refer to the University Catalog: http://catalog.csuchico.edu/viewer/11 .
An annual security report for CSU, Chico can be obtained by accessing the following website: http://www.csuchico.edu/up/clery_report.shtml
CSU, Chico is an AA/EEO/ADA Employer.
Post the announcement on the college's website or department website (depending on where temporary faculty applications are collected in departments or at college’s main office).
Send electronic announcement to Faculty Affairs: email@example.com
FAAF will post to CSU Careers and EDD CalJobs.
- The full announcement will be posted once on Campus Announcements.
- The college will be listed on Monday's Campus Announcements under STAFF HUMAN RESOURCES/FACULTY AFFAIRS - Temporary Faculty Recruitments, with a link to CSU Careers.
- Advertising in the Chico ER is not a requirement.