Persons Needing Accessibility Content

Persons with disabilities who need accommodations or have questions regarding content on our website can call the FMS office at (530) 898-6222.

Card Access

  1. Card Access is handled through the University Police Department.  You may review Card Access procedures by visiting the University Police Department Card Access website, or by emailing University Police Department Card Access at
  2. The University Card Access system requires a Wildcat ID Card.  Wildcat ID Cards are issued by the Wildcat Card Office in the Student Services Center, Rm. 180, or call ext. 6119.