Persons Needing Accessibility ContentPersons with disabilities who need accommodations or have questions regarding content on our website can call the FMS office at (530) 898-6222.
- Facilities Management and Services is responsible for the issuance and computerized record keeping of all University lock keys. Keys will be issued after receipt of a signed Key Request Card. All cards must be signed by the appropriate Administrator (Vice President, Dean, or Department Head) for which the space or lock is assigned.
- Key Request Cards may be obtained by calling FMS Customer Support at (530) 898-6222 to arrange delivery via campus mail. Key Request Cards may be also be picked up in the FMS administration building at the Customer Support Desk during normal business hours. Most Department offices also have Key Request Cards on hand.
- Key Request Cards may be submitted via campus mail, zip 925, or they may be delivered in person to the FMS administration building at the Customer Support Desk located at 940 W. First St. Key Request Cards must have the signature of an appropriate administrator prior to the making of keys. Customer Support will call or email to alert requesters when key(s) is/are ready for pick up.
- All keys must be obtained in person by the requestor or by an authorized designee of the appropriate administrator. The authorized designee must provide an email or bring a signed note from the appropriate administrator authorizing their ability to pick up the keys. Picture identification must be presented before keys will be issued. Individuals with accessibility needs will be accommodated by Customer Support delivery to their office; please call Customer Support at 898-6222 to make arrangements.
- The student, faculty, or staff member to whom the key is issued is responsible for the key and its use until returned to FMS upon termination of employment, or the end of an academic year. All keys must be returned to the FMS Key Shop prior to Separation Clearance being granted.
Please contact the University Police Department at (530) 898-5555 regarding all Building Access Card issues.