- Facilities Management and Services is responsible for the issuance and computer record keeping for all University lock keys. Keys will be issued after receipt of a signed Key Request Card (3x5 blue index cards). Cards must be signed by the appropriate Vice President, Dean, or Department Head for which the space or lock is assigned.
- Key Request Cards can be requested to be sent to you via campus mail, or you can pick them up in person at the Key Shop during normal Key Shop hours.
- Key Request Cards can be sent to the Key Shop via campus mail, zip 0925, or they can be dropped off in person at the Key Shop or the FMS administration building front desk. Key Request Cards can be filled out in person; however they must have the signature of the appropriate administrator prior to issuance of keys.
- Keys can be mailed via campus mail, or picked up in person once completed by the requestor, or an authorized designee by the appropriate administrator. (The newer Medeco Keys must be picked up in person.)
- The student, faculty, or staff member to whom the key is issued is responsible for the key and its use until returned to FMS upon termination of employment, or the end of an academic year. All keys must be returned to the Key Shop prior to Separation Clearance being granted.