Persons Needing Accessibility ContentPersons with disabilities who need accommodations or have questions regarding content on our website can call the FMS office at (530) 898-6222.
- For security purposes, immediately report all lost keys to FMS Customer Support at (530) 898-6222.
- A report of lost or stolen key(s) must be submitted to University Police prior to the issuance of a replacement key(s). If key(s) are later found, FMS and UPD must be notified immediately.
- There is a $25.00 fee for all lost keys. This fee is due and payable in the University Cashiering Office. Before replacement keys are issued the University Cashiering Office’s receipt will be required as proof of payment for lost key(s).
- A refund of the Lost Key Fee will be granted if the key(s) is found and returned to FMS within one year. If applicable, the re-key or Medeco upgrade fee(s) will not be returned.
- A faculty or staff member may be charged up to $1,000.00 for replacement of lost keys.
- Facilities Management and Services charges an additional $100.00 to re-key a lock if keys are lost.