Lost Wildcat ID Cards

Lost or stolen Wildcat ID Cards must be reported to the University Police Department via email cardaccess@csuchico.edu, in person, or by calling 530-898-5555 as soon as possible.  Inform the dispatcher that your ID has been lost or stolen so the appropriate action can be taken in deactivating your ID card.

For full details regarding lost or stolen Wildcat ID Cards, please see the University Police Department Card Access website or call University Police at 530-898-5555.