Campus Planning Committee
Appointment: The Academic Senate Chair
Term: Elected Year - renewable if re-elected.
Duties: Advisory role to the president regarding the following: Annual review and update of a long-range plan for physical development of the campus and its expression as a five-year program, including selection of sites for new buildings and other facilities; corrdination of campus planning with surrounding jurisdictions; conformance of projects with Campus Master Plan, Campus Strategic Plan, and the Academic Master Plan. Support the cabinet with: provide recommendations for approval and communicate results to campus community.
- VP for Business and Finance, Chairs the committee;
- One representative from Campus Architect;
- One representative from the Director of Planning, Design and Construction;
- One member of the Academic Senate (Senate Chair);
- One member of the Staff Council (Staff Council Chair or designee);
- One member of the AS Student Government.
Contact: Paul Zingg