Campus Planning Committee
Appointment: The Academic Senate Chair
Term: Elected Year - renewable if re-elected.
Duties: Advisory role to the president regarding the following: Annual review and update of a long-range plan for physical development of the campus and its expression as a five-year program, including selection of sites for new buildings and other facilities; corrdination of campus planning with surrounding jurisdictions; conformance of projects with Campus Master Plan, Campus Strategic Plan, and the Academic Master Plan. Support the cabinet with: provide recommendations for approval and communicate results to campus community.
- Lori Hoffman, Chair, VP for Business and Finance
- Belle Wei, Provost & VP for Academic Affairs or designee
- Karla Zimmerlee, Chief of Staff or designee
- Drew Calandrella, VP for Student Affairs or designee
- Rick Ellison, VP for University Advancement or designee
- Lynda Miracle, Director of Planning, Design and Construction
- Cari Phipps, Staff Council Chair or designee
- Taylor Herrren, AS President or designee
- Campus Architect (ex-officio)
Contact: Paul Zingg