Campus Planning Committee
|Elizabeth Boyd||Senate Chair||(17)||AGR||6201||020|
Appointment: The Academic Senate Chair
Term: Elected Year - renewable if re-elected.
Duties: Advisory role to the president regarding the following: Annual review and update of a long-range plan for physical development of the campus and its expression as a five-year program, including selection of sites for new buildings and other facilities; coordination of campus planning with surrounding jurisdictions; conformance of projects with Campus Master Plan, Campus Strategic Plan, and the Academic Master Plan. Support the cabinet with: provide recommendations for approval and communicate results to campus community.
- James Hyatt, Chair, (Interim) VP for Business and Finance
- Debra Larson, Provost & VP for Academic Affairs or designee
- Brooke Banks, Chief of Staff or designee
- Drew Calandrella, VP for Student Affairs or designee
- Ahmad Boura, VP for University Advancement or designee
- Sandra Beck, Director of Planning, Design and Construction and Campus Architect
- Shelley Mason, Staff Council Chair or designee
- Michael Pratt, AS President or designee
Contact: Gayle E. Hutchinson