1st EPPC November Agenda
California State University, Chico
(530) 898-6201, Zip 020
M E M O R A N D U M
TO: Educational Policies and Programs Committee
FROM: Paula M. Selvester, Chair
DATE: October 30, 2012 - RevisedSUBJ: EPPC AGENDA – November 1, 2012, K-207-2:30 p.m.
1. Approve minutes of October 4, 2012 meeting. No minutes for October 18 due to meeting cancellation.
2. Approve today's agenda of November 1, 2012.
4. Proposed Revisions to EM 10-01: Raising the Cap from 20 to 30 in Writing Intensive Courses (Kate McCarthy, CAB) Introduction Item
5. Proposal to Transfer Interdisciplinary Gerontology Minor and Certificate from Department of Health and Community Services to School of Social Work (Seema Sehrawat and Celeste Jones, School of Social Work) Introduction Item
6, Discontinue of the Bachelor of Arts in Music Industry and Technology (Keth Seppanen, Music and Theatre Department) Introduction Item
7. Significant Change: B.A. in Music (Keith Seppanen, Music and Theater Department) Introduction Item
8. Discontinue of the BFA Option in Electronic Arts (Teresa Cotner, Art and Art History Department) Introduction Item
9. Significant Change to the BFA in Art - Option in Studio (Teresa Cotner, Art and Art History Department) Introduction Item
10. Proposed New Minor: Adaptive Physical Activity (Rebecca Lytle, Department of Kinesiology) Introduction Item