2nd FASP September Agenda
(530) 898-6201, Zip 020
M E M O R A N D U M
TO: Faculty and Student Policies Committee
FROM: Michael Rehg, Chair
DATE: September 17, 2012
SUBJECT: FASPC AGENDA – September 20, 2012, 2:30 p.m., Kendall 209
- Approve minutes of the Sep 13, 2012 meeting
- Approve today’s agenda
- Sub-committee Reports
- Revision of FPPP 8.4 on lecturer range elevation. Senator McCabe and Judy Bordin are working on the wording for this issue leftover from last AY.
- Sub-committee on Updating Nondiscrimination Policy Regarding Individuals with Disabilities. Members are Senators Kotar and Smith, and Lisa Root from SJA.
- Items for Discussion
- Life Cycle of Department RTP Documents. FASP senators to report back on what they found within their own departments or units on this issue, so that clarification can be provided and a sub-committee formed. FPPP location for language needs to be determined.
- Course Prefix subcommittee. See attached description from EPPC. This will need one person to staff a joint subcommittee with EPPC. Need to start researching impacts to the FPPP.