1st FASP October AgendaAcademic Senate
(530) 898-6201, Zip 020
TO: Faculty and Student Policies Committee
FROM: Michael Rehg, Chair
DATE: October 1, 2012
SUBJECT: FASPC AGENDA – October 4, 2012, 2:30 p.m., Kendall 209 REVISED: 10.2.12
- Approve minutes of the Sep 20, 2012 meeting
- Approve today’s agenda
- Sub-committee Progress Reports
- Sub-committee on Updating Nondiscrimination Policy Regarding Individuals with Disabilities. (Kotar, Smith and Root).
- Life Cycle of Department RTP Documents. (Blakeslee, Meadows, Mace, Postma)
- Course Prefix joint FASP-EPPC subcommittee (Rowberg, Sistrunk).
- Revision of FPPP 8.4 on lecturer range elevation. (Introduction)
- Items for Discussion
- FPPP and CBA alignment. Given the new contract, do we need to form a committee to evaluate impacts to the FPPP?