1st FASP December Agenda
(530) 898-6201, Zip 020
M E M O R A N D U M
TO: Faculty and Student Policies Committee
FROM: Michael Rehg, Chair
SUBJECT: FASP AGENDA – December 6, 2012, 2:30 p.m., Kendall 209
- Approve minutes of the November 15, 2012 meeting
- Approve today’s agenda
- Sub-committee Progress Reports
- Updating Nondiscrimination Policy Regarding Individuals with Disabilities. (Kotar, Smith and Root).
- Course Prefix joint FASP-EPPC subcommittee (Rowberg, Sistrunk).
- Subcommittees on FPPP and CBA alignment: Article 12, Article 15, and Article 21.
- Revision of FPPP 2.0 Affirmative Action (CBA Article 16.1) (Action)
- Revision of FPPP 8.6.b Periodic Evaluations of Tenured Faculty (CBA Article 15.34) (Action)
- Revision of FPPP 1.1 Assignments, in reference to changes in CBA Article 35 dealing with Outside Employment (Action)
- Revision of FPPP 8.5.a.3 Life Cycle of RTP documents (Introduction)
- Revision of FPPP 9.1.b.3 Award of Sabbatical Leaves (Introduction)
- Items for Discussion
- SET Policy – FPPP 8.1.b and CBA article 15.15
- Campus Alcohol Policy to include IRA
- Addition of University Police representative on Campus Equity Council