Welcome Chico State Greeks! Here you will be able to find all helpful resources for our recognized Greek organizations, as well as possible leadership opportunities.
- FSA Policy and Procedures Packet - This comprehensive packet will outline all of our up-to-date policies and procedures, from event planning to accreditation.
- FSA Calendar - Be sure to check out what fun events are coming up this year!
- FSA Paraprofessional Application Form (Available in April 2016)
- Order of Omega Application Form
- University Cup (IFC members only)
- Panhellenic Recruitment Counselor Application (Available soon!)
Red Watch Band Training - This opportunity provides campus community members with the tools to prevent student toxic drinking deaths and promotes a positive, empowered student culture. For more information or to schedule a training, please contact the Campus Alcohol and Drug Education Center at 530-898-6450.
Safe Zone Ally Training - The Safe Zone Ally Training is designed to educate participants on the most common and imporant LGBT vocabulary, and to create a safe and inclusive environment. For more information or to schedule a training, please contact the Office of Diversity and Inclusion at 530-898-4764.
Diversity and Inclusion Training - The Office of Diversity and Inclusion provides a multitude of opportunities and workshops that help campus community members better understand how to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment. If you are interested in having a Diversity and Inclusion training for your chapter, feel free to contact the office of Diversity and Inclusion at 530-898-4764.
Safe Place Training - This training provides prevention education in regards to the dynamic of sexual assault, domestic violence, stalking and harrassment. If you are interested in requesting a training, please contact Safe Place at 530-898-3030.