Welcome Chico State Greeks! Here you will be able to find all helpful resources for our recognized Greek organizations, as well as possible leadership opportunities.
- FSA Event Standards - This is a breakdown of the guidelines for recognized chapter sponsored events.
- FSA Recognition Stauses - Explains the four levels of accreditation as well as the difference between recognized and unrecognized chapters.
- Annual Accreditation Standards - Chapters are considered fully accredited if they have completed these standards.
- Re-Accreditation of Suspended Chapters - Requirements that suspended chapters must fulfill in order to be considered for full Accreditation.
- FSA Event Policy - An outline of what is considered a chapter event and policies to keep in mind when creating a chapter event.
- FSA Paraprofessional Application Form
- Order of Omega Application Form
- University Cup (IFC members only)
Red Watch Band Training - This opportunity provides campus community members with the tools to prevent student toxic drinking deaths and promotes a positive, empowered student culture. For more information or to schedule a training, please contact the Campus Alcohol and Drug Education Center at 530-898-6450.
Safe Zone Ally Training - The Safe Zone Ally Training is designed to educate participants on the most common and imporant LGBT vocabulary, and to create a safe and inclusive environment. For more information or to schedule a training, please contact the Office of Diversity and Inclusion at 530-898-4764.
Diversity and Inclusion Training - The Office of Diversity and Inclusion provides a multitude of opportunities and workshops that help campus community members better understand how to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment. If you are interested in having a Diversity and Inclusion training for your chapter, feel free to contact the office of Diversity and Inclusion at 530-898-4764.
Safe Place Training - This training provides prevention education in regards to the dynamic of sexual assault, domestic violence, stalking and harrassment. If you are interested in requesting a training, please contact Safe Place at 530-898-3030.