Discovery Summer Camp
2017 GATEWAY DISCOVERY SUMMER CAMP
Join Gateway Science Museum this summer for a week long gastronomical adventure while we discover where our food comes from. Explore our food system and experiment with growing and preparing different foods. Investigate the different properties and nutritional attributes of fruits, vegetables, meats and more. Meet a farmer and discover which of your favorite snacks are produced right here in Northern California.
Gastronomic Junior Scientists (entering 4th, 5th & 6th grade)
June 26 - 30, 2017
9am - 3pm
$210 per week, includes snacks and lunches daily.
Gastronomic Senior Scientists (entering 7th, 8th & 9th grade)
July 10 - 14, 2017
9am - 3pm
$225 per week, includes snacks and lunches daily.
- Early Registration - Enroll by May 12, 2017 and receive $20 off each registration.
- Membership - Current Gateway Members receive $20 off total registration. Limit one membership discount per family. Membership must be valid at time of registration.
Discounts may be combined.
Required Registration Forms
Each camper will need to submit the following forms:
1. Gateway Discovery Camp Summer 2017 Registration Form
2. Release of Liability
3. Authorization to Treat a Minor
4. Photo/Video Release
5. Payment Form (one per family)
All forms will be available soon.
A refund, less a $20 non-refundable administrative fee, available ONLY if cancellation is received 14 days before camp start date.
Contact Jessica Edmunson at email@example.com or 530-898-5130.