Data Manager for Food App
You love food and technology. Well, we couldn’t agree more. We’ve spent the past year applying everything about social networking to food itself. Please contact Sharon Li (email@example.com) if you are interested and tell her you learned about this from me, Breeze Harper.
You regularly use mobile apps related to making, buying, and eating food. But you always felt there
could be a better place to share and discover food other than Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or any
existing recipe platform.
- Creating a profile for 10,000+ ingredients of this world (say Penne Pasta)
- Tracking the gazillion connections between ingredients (say Penne Chicken Pesto)
- Enabling anyone to share, search, and track food like never before (Penne matches 251 ingredients,
was tagged in 2,570 dishes, has 11 brands selling and more...)
We’re two months away from launch with 4 developers in Shanghai and 8 of us here in San Francisco.
With the time difference, the complexity of the app, we’re looking for an experienced data manager
who takes up this vital role to lead our metadata of food ingredients and dishes.
Match at least 12 of these 15 requirements, speak to us!
1. Proven track record of leading complex online data system
2. Proven track record of creating and applying metadata standards
3. Proven track record of managing a team of data specialists and training new team members
4. Great knowledge with food ingredients, cuisines and dietary
5. Demonstrate the ability to juggle many tasks at one time
6. Knowledgeable in software and technology related to food
7. At least 3 years of data management experience
8. Ability to work cross functionality with developers, product managers, etc.
9. Great passion in cooking and enjoying food
10. Willing to commute and work in San Francisco (no relocation package will be provided)
11. Organized, communicative with good interpersonal skills
12. Ability to make priorities and work under pressure
13. Highly-motivated and proactive self-starter
14. Work hard and play hard
15. Enjoy working in the start-up environment
About Us. Check us out at www.pitchen.netWe used to be one of the most innovative and respected integrated marketing agency in Asia with 250+
consultants and 500+ agency partners. Until one sunny day, 16 months ago, we had this idea of a
‘social network of food’, and within 4 months we reinvented ourselves as the cross pacific food tech
start-up we are today operating in Shanghai, Hong Kong and now San Francisco.
You love food and technology.
Well, we couldn’t agree more.
We’ve spent the past year applying everything about social networking to food itself.
Please contact Sharon Li (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested and tell her you learned about this from me, Breeze Harper.