California CUPA Forum
The CUPA Conference Student Committee would like to extend an invitation to all students who may be interested in a career path in the field of hazardous materials to attend the conference's Free Student Day. We are also excited to announce that in addition to Free Student Day, the California CUPA Forum will also be sponsoring four scholarships for a CUPA Scholarship Project.
16th Annual CUPA Training Conference Student Day - Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency, Burlingame
- Are you a student enrolled in Environmental or science related coursework in a California college or university? Would you be interested in working in a career that would implement and enforce California's environmental protection laws and regulations?
- If so, complete a student application to attend the conference at no cost!
- Meet over 1200 environmental professionals and learn more about what it takes to be a part of this exciting and dynamic career opportunity in Hazardous Material & Waste Management! To learn more, check out the YouTube video at www.calcupa.org
- Apply before December 31, 2013; send application to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Form CCSD-2)
- Prepare a poster board that will present a research project on a subject related to the environmental/hazardous materials field.
- Four student scholarships are being offered in the amount of $2000 for 1st place, $1500 2nd place, $1000 3rd place and $500 for 4th place.
- A "CUPA Scholarship Project Application" outlining the project must be submitted by November 30, 2013 for consideration (Form CCSD-3)