College of Natural Sciences Alumni Reunion
October 11-12, 2013 Stay tuned for more information!!
Master's Thesis Research
Graduate students in the geosciences and environmental sciences MS programs complete a significant research project and master?s thesis on a wide variety of topics. Examples of these projects are listed below.
- Jeff B. Fitxmyers, "A Study of Solute Transport Processes in Surface and Ground Water of Big Chico Creek, California", MS Geosciences, Hydrology/Hydrogeology Option, 2000.
- Ronald W. Manwill, "Assessing Toxicity and Interaction in a Mixture of Urban Storm Water Contaminants: Phenanthrene, Esfenvalerate, and Copper," MS Environmental Science, 2006.
- Michael G. McKinney, "Diazinon and Diazinon Metabolites in Fog: Northern Sacramento Valley, California", MS Geosciences, 2005.
- Vicky Lynn Snowden, "Hydrologic Alterations to the Sacramento River and the Effects on Cottonwood Seedlings", MS Geosciences, Hydrology/Hydrogeology Option, 2002.
- Elias Steinbuck, "The influence of tree morphology on stemflow in a redwood region second-growth forest", MS Geosciences, Hydrology/Hydrogeology Option, 2002.