Calling all artistic students!
Become a Chico State Geology or Environmental Science student
- Small classroom sizes to maximize hands on learning
- Many of our students engage in undergraduate research and present papers at meetings of national societies like the GSA (Geological Society of America).
- Graduates of our programs are well prepared to get a job immediately after graduation (Something that is not true at most research universities)
- There are more than 80 student scholarships and awards that the College of Natural Sciences gives out each year
- Because of the relatively small size of our Department, there is great camaraderie among our students, something that you will not find at the mega research universities.
- The Department is expanding its curriculum in Sustainability and the Environment.
- CSU Chico is located near Bidwell park, the country's second largest municipal park (over 3500 acres).
- Need more reasons? Come in and talk with us!