Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Funding for Graduate Student Research and Conferences
The Office of Graduate Studies Funds up to $500.00.
Current graduate students may apply for funds for conference presentation and travel or research (e.g. travel to libraries, purchase of equipment) within the United States. Applications will be accepted throughout fall 2015-spring 2016 semesters until the funds are fully disbursed.
Funds must be used in the period from fall 2015 to summer 2016.
For additional information, contact Marsha Osborne at email@example.com or 530-898-5413.
- Submit a one page justification stating how the funds will enhance your research and specifically how they will be spent.
- Include a brief letter of support for your research project or presentation from your graduate advisor or faculty sponsor.
- State whether you intend to participate in the 30th Annual Student Research Competition.* See details at http://www.csuchico.edu/graduatestudies/student-research-competition.shtml
- State the intent to apply for the Pre-Doctoral Scholars Program in spring 2016 or spring 2017.* Information on the Pre-Doctoral Scholars Program may be found at http://calstate.edu/PreDoc/
- Submit all materials to Marsha Osborne at the Office of Graduate Studies, Student Services Center room 460.
*Note: Participation in these activities is not required to receive funding.