Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Funding for Graduate Student Research and Conferences
Current graduate students may apply for funds for conference presentation and travel or research (e.g. travel to libraries, purchase of equipment) within the United States.
Funds must be used in the period from fall 2016 to June 30, 2017.
For additional information, contact Rosemary White at email@example.com.
- Submit a one page justification stating how the funds will enhance your research and specifically how they will be spent.
- Include a brief letter of support for your research project or presentation from your graduate advisor or faculty sponsor.
- State whether you intend to participate in the 31st Annual Student Research Competition.* See details at http://www.csuchico.edu/graduatestudies/student-research-competition.shtml
- State the intent to apply for the Pre-Doctoral Scholars Program in spring 2017 or spring 2018.* Information on the Pre-Doctoral Scholars Program may be found at http://calstate.edu/PreDoc/
- Submit all materials to Rosemary White at the Office of Graduate Studies, Student Services Center room 460 (no application form is required).
*Note: Participation in these activities is not required to receive funding.