Summer Office Hours
Monday - Thursday (Closed on Friday)
8:00am - 5:00pm
Funding for Graduate Student Research and Conferences
Current graduate students may apply for funds for conference presentation and travel or research (e.g. travel to libraries, purchase of equipment) within the United States have all been disbursed at this time. Additional funds might be availabe before June. Please feel free to turn in your application. We will keep it on file in case funds become available by June.
Funds must be used in the period from fall 2015 to June 30, 2016.
For additional information, contact Dr. Sharon Barrios at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit a one page justification stating how the funds will enhance your research and specifically how they will be spent.
- Include a brief letter of support for your research project or presentation from your graduate advisor or faculty sponsor.
- State whether you intend to participate in the 30th Annual Student Research Competition.* See details at http://www.csuchico.edu/graduatestudies/student-research-competition.shtml
- State the intent to apply for the Pre-Doctoral Scholars Program in spring 2016 or spring 2017.* Information on the Pre-Doctoral Scholars Program may be found at http://calstate.edu/PreDoc/
- Submit all materials to Dr. Sharon Barrios at the Office of Graduate Studies, Student Services Center room 460.
*Note: Participation in these activities is not required to receive funding.