What is ACHE?
ACHE is an on-campus club that has been established as an affiliated student chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives. ACHE is a national professional association that has great opportunities for Health Services Administration majors and minors.
Objectives of ACHE
- To promote an environment that enhances the development of educational and ethical social skills, in order to enhance effective leadership in health service organizations.
- To provide a chance for student involvement, recognition, and presentation of the health services administration profession.
- To develop a network with local and regional health services executive groups that will encourage academic and career opportunities.
- To inform about goals, programs and benefits of ACHE.
- To provide a forum for professional interaction and dialogue concerning issues in health services administration.
Benefits of Joining ACHE
Career counseling from alumni and other professionals
Professional networking and references
Experience as a club officer
Interact with speakers from all aspect of the profession