The College of Humanities and Fine Arts is proud of the intense interaction you will find between our faculty and students. We have
- a wide range of teaching styles including lectures, collaborating group work, independent projects, and discussion groups
- active poets, playwrights, and writers teaching, publishing, and reading their work and encouraging students to do the same
- directors and designers working with students in a highly charged theatrical community
- scholars who are essayists, biographers, best-selling textbook authors, and chroniclers of a hundred famous places and periods
- professors from music, history, and religious studies debating and writing on the role of popular music in American culture
- art historians and studio artists working side-by-side with students in great facilities
- faculty in English, art, music, and religious studies directly connected to public schools.