Already Applied for University Housing

Now that your University Housing application has been submitted, you can monitor and update your application through the Resident Center. Potential actions include: 

  • Checking your Application Status
  • Assignment Change Requests
  • Meal Plan Change Requests
  • University Housing Cancellation Requests

Resident Center

To enter the UHFS Resident Center, please make sure you are using Internet Explorer or FireFox as your web browser.  

1. Click here to get to the UHFS Resident Center.

2. Log in using your Portal Account credentials.

3. Follow the link for the action you want to complete and follow the steps in the pop-up box.