The Resident Center is a web-based portal system that allows you to access online services including:
- Checking your application status
- Assignment change requests
- Meal plan changes
- Cancellation requests
- Make service requests
- Updates to contact and mailing information
- Guest check-ins at University Village
To apply for Housing
1. Review directions here
For all other Resident Center needs:
1. Go to the UH Resident Center login page.
2. Log in using your Portal Account credentials.
3. Follow the link for the action you want to complete and follow the steps in the pop-up box.
Interested in Becoming a Resident Adviser?
University Housing is looking for additional Residential Advisers for the 2017-2018 school year!
If interested, applicants must submit the required application materials to email@example.com
All applications are due by Friday, August 4, 2017, at 5:00 p.m.
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Connie Huyck at 530-898-5838.
Calendar Of Events
For a list of Univeristy Housing Events for the academic school year, click HERE.
Learn about life in the residence halls.