Lassen Hall - Floor Plan
Lassen Hall Floor Plan
Each Room Contains (room configuration and furniture measurements could be vary):
- Each room is approximately 11' x 15'
- Two Closets—50" wide by 26" deep
- Two Dressers (with 4 drawers)—24" wide by 24" long
- Two extra long twin beds (beds are adjustable and can be raised to a maximum of 2' 6")
- Two Desks—24" wide by 41" long
- Two Chairs
- Two Bulletin boards
- One trash can and one recycle bin
Application for Fall 2018 Will Open November 30th
Interested in Becoming a Resident Adviser?
University Housing is looking for additional Residential Advisers for the 2017-2018 school year!
If interested, applicants must submit the required application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are due by Friday, September 15, 2017, at 5:00 p.m.
Questions may be directed to email@example.com or by calling Connie Huyck at 530-898-5838.
Calendar Of Events
For a list of Univeristy Housing Events for the academic school year, click HERE.
Learn about life in the residence halls.