Located on the first floor of the UHUB, the Figmentation Station is a resource and administrative support center for the residence life staff and UHFS affiliated student organizations.
This support center is referred to as the Figmentation Station due to the creative nature of the work. The resource center is operated by a student staff, classified as student assistants that are more commonly known as FIGs and supervised by the assistant programming coordinator.
The FIGs are available to assist residence life staff and students with items such as publications, signs, copying services, and program support.
Hours of Operation
Sunday–Thursday: 5:00-10:00 p.m. and special weekend hours.
Figmentation Station Resources
- Technical Resources
- Computer with Adobe Creative Suites
- Document/Photo Scanner
- Black/White Printer
- Color Printer
- Digital Projector
- Blu-Ray Player
- Three Supersized Drink Coolers
- Digital Camera
- DVD Films
- Paper (many colors, sizes, and weights)
- Bulletin Boards To-Go
- Paint (various colors and types)
- Die Cut Machine with Dies
- Kraft Edger Scissors
- Button Maker
- Residence Life Programming Database
- Latest Programming Press Edition (pdf)
- Figmentation Station Check-Out Form (pdf)
- Figmentation Station Movie Ticket Request Form (pdf)
- Counseling Center
- Request for a Field Trip (Risk Management form) (pdf)
- Submit an OTM
- Website to assist Resident Assistants
- Online guide for student affairs professionals