- Academic Advising
- Academic Affairs
- Associated Students
- Athletics and Recreational Sports
- Career Center
- Educational Opportunity Programs
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Gender & Sexuality Equity Center
- Meriam Library
- Office of Admissions
- Student Financial Services
- Student Judicial Affairs
- Student Life and Leadership
- Student Records and Registration
- University Police
Health and Wellness
- Accessibility Resource Center
- Campus Alcohol & Drug Education Center
- Psychological Counseling Center
- Student Health Services
Recreation & Entertainment
Interested in Becoming a Resident Adviser?
University Housing is looking for additional Residential Advisers for the 2017-2018 school year!
If interested, applicants must submit the required application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are due by Friday, August 4, 2017, at 5:00 p.m.
Questions may be directed to email@example.com or by calling Connie Huyck at 530-898-5838.
Calendar Of Events
For a list of Univeristy Housing Events for the academic school year, click HERE.
Learn about life in the residence halls.