- Academic Advising
- Academic Affairs
- Associated Students
- Athletics and Recreational Sports
- Career Center
- Educational Opportunity Programs
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Gender & Sexuality Equity Center
- Meriam Library
- Office of Admissions
- Student Financial Services
- Student Judicial Affairs
- Student Life and Leadership
- Student Records and Registration
- University Police
Health and Wellness
- Accessibility Resource Center
- Campus Alcohol & Drug Education Center
- Psychological Counseling Center
- Student Health Services
Recreation & Entertainment
Job Opportunities for New Residents
"Work where you love!" University Housing is now accepting applications from incoming residents to apply for a Desk attendant position! To apply, send resume and cover letter to UHFSstudentjobs@csuchico.edu by July 20, at 5:00 pm
Final Opportunity to Make Changes to your Housing Application
Are you interested in a Living Learning Community? Are you interested in a different community? If you are - it's not too late to make changes to your Housing Application. Changes must be made no later than June 1st at 5:00pm.
If you need to make a change - go to your status page on the Resident Center.
Calendar Of Events
For a list of Univeristy Housing Events for the academic school year, click HERE.
Learn about life in the residence halls.