This page is designed to help faculty, staff, and students find community resources.
A great place to find information about Chico and the surrounding communities (Gridley, Oroville, and Paradise) are the local area Chambers of Commerce Web sites:
- Chico Chamber of Commerce
- Gridley Chamber of Commerce
- Oroville Chamber of Commerce
- Paradise Chamber of Commerce
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Information
- Butte County Housing Authority
- The Chico Enterprise Record - Chico's local daily newspaper
- The City of Chico
- Community Legal Information Center (CLIC)
- The Fair Housing Act from the Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Legal Services of Northern California
- North Valley Property Owners Association
- City of Chico Low-Cost Housing Resource Guide
- In My Area
Interested in Becoming a Resident Adviser?
University Housing is looking for additional Residential Advisers for the 2017-2018 school year!
If interested, applicants must submit the required application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are due by Friday, August 4, 2017, at 5:00 p.m.
Questions may be directed to email@example.com or by calling Connie Huyck at 530-898-5838.
Calendar Of Events
For a list of Univeristy Housing Events for the academic school year, click HERE.
Learn about life in the residence halls.