This page is designed to help faculty, staff, and students find community resources.
A great place to find information about Chico and the surrounding communities (Gridley, Oroville, and Paradise) are the local area Chambers of Commerce Web sites:
- Chico Chamber of Commerce
- Gridley Chamber of Commerce
- Oroville Chamber of Commerce
- Paradise Chamber of Commerce
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Information
- Butte County Housing Authority
- The Chico Enterprise Record - Chico's local daily newspaper
- The City of Chico
- Community Legal Information Center (CLIC)
- The Fair Housing Act from the Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Legal Services of Northern California
- North Valley Property Owners Association
- City of Chico Low-Cost Housing Resource Guide
Job Opportunities for New Residents
"Work where you love!" University Housing is now accepting applications from incoming residents to apply for a Desk attendant position! To apply, send resume and cover letter to UHFSstudentjobs@csuchico.edu by July 20, at 5:00 pm
Final Opportunity to Make Changes to your Housing Application
Are you interested in a Living Learning Community? Are you interested in a different community? If you are - it's not too late to make changes to your Housing Application. Changes must be made no later than June 1st at 5:00pm.
If you need to make a change - go to your status page on the Resident Center.
Calendar Of Events
For a list of Univeristy Housing Events for the academic school year, click HERE.
Learn about life in the residence halls.