Annual Open Enrollment
September 14 - October 9, 2015 by 12 noon
Open enrollment is your once-a-year opportunity to evaluate and make necessary changes to your benefit programs. It is an opportune time to view health costs and plan changes and decide what best fits your needs.
- 2016 Health Plan Rates and Plan Changes
- 2016 Health Plan Comparison
- 2016 Dental Plan Information (no changes)
- 2016 Vision Plan Information (no changes)
- 2016 Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Account Form (Annual re-enrollment required)
- HCRA Contribution Increased to $2,550 annually
- Voluntary Benefit Plans
If you do nothing, your medical, dental, and vision enrollment will continue into the 2016 plan year.
To request an open enrollment change, please submit the Benefits Worksheet & HBD-12A Form, along with any required supporting documents to the HRSC Benefits Office, Kendall Hall 220, no later than noon on Friday, October 09, 2015. All changes requested become effective January 1, 2016.
- For more detailed information regarding each of the plans listed above please visit the corresponding web pages located on ourhealth benefits homepage.
- Visit the CalPERS open enrollment website for links to resources and additional information.
- You can also find information at csyou.calstate.edu by clicking on the icon below.
Or find CSU Benefits information at csyou.calstate.edu, select the Chico campus, and login.