Annual Open Enrollment
The Annual Open Enrollment period is September 16 through October 11, 2013
What you'll want to look at:
Information will be available by September 15, 2013
- Health Plan Benefits 2014 Calendar Year
- Dental Plan Benefits 2014 Calendar Year
- 2014 Health Plan Rates Comparison to Prior Year
- CalPERS Open Enrollment Frequently Asked Questions
The annual CSU open enrollment period (September 16 through October 11, 2013) is an opportune time to think about your benefits and what makes the most sense for you and your family.
Information regarding all of the CSU core and voluntary benefit plans can be found on the CSU Systemwide Benefits Portal. This is your once-a-year opportunity to evaluate and make necessary changes to your benefit programs, unless you experience a mid-year Qualifying Life Event.
During open enrollment you can enroll, change, or cancel the following benefits:
- CalPERS Health
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account (DCRA)
- Health Care Reimbursement Account (HCRA)
- Voluntary Benefits Plans
January 1, 2014 is effective date for all changes made during open enrollment. If you do nothing, your medical, dental, and vision enrollment will continue into the 2014 plan year.