Chico State Job Opportunities
The Employment Services Unit is here to assist the University in the planning and completion of CSU, Chico Staff and Management (MPP) recruitments. The Employment Services team coordinates the recruitment process and assists the hiring department throughout the selection process. Coordination efforts include reference checking, background checks, physical examinations, and other selection activities for the purpose of determining an applicant’s qualifications. Upon hire, Employment Services initiates the on-boarding process which includes Form I-9 verification and other pertinent employment documents.
Areas of Service
- Staff and Management Recruitment
- Student Employee Hiring Process
- Employment After Retirement
- Employment Verification
- Separation Process
- Notices of Intent to Reorganize, Promote and Reassign
- Additional Resources
- Need Help?
Step 1: Forms submitted to Employment Services.
Step 2: Forms submitted to Classification and Compensation for review.
- 1. Staff Position Description Form Template (PDF), or
MPP Position Description Form Template (PDF)
(Use the Position Description Guidelines (PDF) for help)
- 2. Organizational Chart
- 3. Physical Requirements (PDF)
- 4. Required Training Checklist (PDF)
- How to Get Access to Campus Services
- New Employee Information
- Nepotism Policy
- Manager's New Hire Checklist - replaces New Employee Guide
- Typing/Keyboarding Certificate Resources
- Total Compensation Calculator
- Contact Employment Services
- Application Assistance/Accommodations
CSU Chico provides reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please notify the University by calling 530-898-4664 or by using California Relay Services at 711 . Decisions concerning reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
How was your experience with Employment Services? Email comments, concerns and kudos.