Chico State Job Opportunities
The Employment Services Unit is here to assist the University in the planning and completion of CSU, Chico Staff and Management (MPP) recruitments. The Employment Services team coordinates the recruitment process and assists the hiring department throughout the selection process. Coordination efforts include reference checking, background checks, physical examinations, and other selection activities for the purpose of determining an applicant’s qualifications. Upon hire, Employment Services initiates the on-boarding process which includes Form I-9 verification and other pertinent employment documents.
Emergency Hire Guidelines
- Background Check Process Flow (PDF)
- Background Check Procedure
- Criminal Records Check for Positions that meet CLETS Requirements
- Department Responsibility for Separating Employee
- Separating Employee Responsibility
- Separation Process FAQs
- How to Get Access to Campus Services
- Nepotism Policy
- Manager's New Hire Checklist - replaces New Employee Guide
- Student Employee Hiring Process
- Typing/Keyboarding Certificate Resources
- Total Compensation Calculator
- Contact Employment Services
- Application Assistance/Accommodations
CSU Chico provides reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please notify the University by calling 530-898-4664 or by using California Relay Services at 711 . Decisions concerning reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
How was your experience with Employment Services? Email comments, concerns and kudos.