Chico State Job Opportunities
The Employment Services Unit is here to assist the University in the planning and completion of CSU, Chico Staff and Management (MPP) recruitments. The Employment Services team coordinates the recruitment process and assists the hiring department throughout the selection process. Coordination efforts include reference checking, background checks, physical examinations, and other selection activities for the purpose of determining an applicant’s qualifications. Upon hire, Employment Services initiates the on-boarding process which includes Form I-9 verification and other pertinent employment documents.
Areas of Service
- Employment after Retirement
- Notices of Intent to Reorganize, Promote and Reassign
- Employment Verifications
- Nepotism Policy
- New Employee Guide (PDF)
- Position Description Guidelines (PDF)
- Recruitment and Selection Guidelines (PDF)
- Request to Fill Administrative & Non-Academic Staff Position (PDF)
- Required Training Guide (PDF)
- Typing/Keyboarding Certificate Resources
- Total Compensation Calculator
How was your experience with Employment Services? Email comments, concerns and kudos.