How to Apply
The CSU, Chico Human Resources Service Center uses an Online Employment System for staff and management positions. The system will require applicants to create an online profile and answer application questions online.
To view this new system, go to http://jobs.csuchico.edu/
Use the Online Employment System to Apply in 6 Easy Steps
- Go Online
- View the CSU, Chico staff and management employment opportunities at http://jobs.csuchico.edu/ and click Search Jobs.
- Create a Profile
- Create a profile that can be used to apply for both staff and management positions. Enter a unique username and password of your choosing. Please be sure to remember your username and password.
- On-Campus Applicants: Campus employees are encouraged to create a username and password that is different from their campus username and password and should link to a personal email address.
- Search for Jobs
- Search all current openings for both staff and management employment.
- Apply for any job for which you meet the minimum qualifications. You may be asked several questions and will have the ability to add a résumé, cover letter, and/or other supporting materials.
- Manage Jobs
- Check the status of all jobs for which you have applied, add additional documents, or withdraw your application packet. Update and edit your profile at any time by using your username and password.
- Log In & Log Out
- Log in using your username and password. Log out every time you leave the site; if there is no activity after 60 minutes, the site will automatically log you out.
Please note that faculty positions are through Faculty Affairs and have a separate hiring process. For information about all campus jobs, please visit CSU, Chico's Employment Opportunities.