Online Employment System
Human Resources Service Center - Employment Services provides staff and management job vacancies via an online employment system by PeopleAdmin. The system is designed to address the needs of university recruitment and to provide state-of-the-art technology to simplify the employment process.
- Online Employment System
- Applicant Resources
- Need Help?
PeopleAdmin is an online recruiting system that automates the hiring process. Specializing in the higher education recruitment and selection, this system will streamline the posting and management of open positions and will allow applicants to easily apply online. Other features include enhanced flow of the approval process, and improved applicant communication. Reducing paper applications will result in increased efficiency, cut the administrative costs of processing applications, and is a significant step towards sustainability.
Below are a few of the advantages of this new online employment system.
Hiring Managers, Departments, and Committees
- Designated staff can create job requisitions on-line and electronically submit them for review and approval
- Hiring committees can review candidate application materials online
- Allows the Hiring Manager to communicate selection information with Employment Services online
- Establish a password protected account to maintain their online employment application, résumé, and other documents
- Job candidates can view open positions, submit employment application materials and review the status of the applications on-line
- Search and apply for positions from any location at any time
- Receive in-person service at the Employment Services office when access to a computer is needed