What's Great About Chico State?
“I love the beauty in the variety of trees and the creek running through campus. This campus has been a second home to me since the summer after my sophomore year of high school. I have been here continually through Upward Bound, Summer Bridge/EOP, a college student earning my Bachelor’s degree, and a Research Foundation employee. Then after a year and a half off campus, I was so excited to come back as a State Employee / staff member. I appreciate all the people I have met along the way and the friendships I have made!”
Human Resources Assistant
Mandated Workplace Postings
Below is a list of workplace postings that the University is obligated to post as required by state and federal law. These notices are posted at the following locations.
- Human Resources Service Center (HRSC) - Kendall Hall, 2nd floor hall, bulletin board next to room 222.
- Facilities Management & Services (FMS) – FMS/POAD break room bulletin board
- University Farm (FARM) – FARM room 1502 bulletin board
- University Housing and Food Service (UHFS) – UHFS room 110 bulletin board
Questions regarding these postings can be directed to the Director of Labor Relations & Compliance, or call (530) 898-6771.
- Accommodating Individuals with Disabilities
- Americans with Disabilities Act Notice (PDF) rev. 4/9/2012
- Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are Prohibited by Law (PDF)
- Employment Discrimination Based on Disability (PDF)
- Injuries on the Job (PDF) rev. 05/15/2014
- Non-Industrial Disability Insurance (NDI) (PDF) rev. 4/10/2012
- Notice A – Pregnancy Disability Leave (PDF)
- Notice B – Family Care & Medical Leave & Pregnancy Disability Leave (PDF) rev. 11/12
- Notice to Employees - Unemployment Insurance (PDF)
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job (PDF)
- State Minimum Wage Order (PDF)
- Time Off to Vote (PDF)
- Whistleblower Hotline (PDF) rev. 6/14/2012
- Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2009 (CHIPRA) (PDF) added 12/22/2010
- EEO is the Law Poster Supplement (PDF)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (PDF)
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities Under the Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA) (PDF)
- Employee Rights Under the Davis-Bacon Act (PDF)
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)
- Federal Minimum Wage Order (PDF)
- Summary of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses OSHA's Form 300A - 2013 Calendar Year (PDF)
- Your Rights Under USERRA (PDF)
Updated web page 5/15/2014